Serving Board of Teak & Cericote Wood - Square
This artisan board is a gorgeous serving piece with contrasting natural colors. Crafted with local hardwoods it was carefully cured, sanded and finished, each board features unique and rich landscape grains.
It’s the perfect size to use as a fruit cheese board for an small gathering, plate replacement for a burger and fries, or for appetizers and entertaining
- Handmade in Peten, Guatemala
- Made from sustainably harvested wood
- Teak & Cericote Wood
- Food safe
- Hand-wash with mild soap, dry promptly
- Each board is unique, variance in wood occurs
- 25L x 25W x 1.5H CM
$10 Flat rate shipping only available in the United States
Refunds & Exchanges: All Itza Wood products are non-returnable, non exchangeable, all sales are considered final. The only exception being if the product arrived damaged from transit - if this is the case please review our returns policy.
* If you order products to be delivered to any country outside the United States you are responsible for paying any and all import duties and taxes. UTZ Market cannot accept returns for products if you do not pay the applicable duties and taxes and we will not be able to issue a refund for any reason if duties and taxes have not been paid.