Hand crafted using the Peten jungle’s most artistic woods, this serving board makes a timeless addition to the table top. Carefully cured, sanded and finished, each board features unique and rich landscape grains.
Great for cheese plates, charcuterie platters and assorted hours d’oeuvres. It also makes a thoughtful housewarming, wedding, or holiday gift.
- Handmade in Peten, Guatemala
- Made from sustainably harvested wood
- Teak & Cericote Wood
- Food safe
- Hand-wash with mild soap, dry promptly
- Each board is unique, variance in wood occurs
- 42L x 22.5W x 2H CM
For more information please call +1 (616) 828 5244 or email us at email@example.com
Refunds & Exchanges: All Itza Wood products are non-returnable, non exchangeable, all sales are considered final. The only exception being if the product arrived damaged from transit - if this is the case please review our returns policy.
* If you order products to be delivered to any country outside the United States you are responsible for paying any and all import duties and taxes. UTZ Market cannot accept returns for products if you do not pay the applicable duties and taxes and we will not be able to issue a refund for any reason if duties and taxes have not been paid.