Inspired in long hikes up Guatemala's beautiful volcanoes, these boots are full of leather charm and perfect for your outdoor or just your daily adventures.
Your pair won't be an exact match of fabric since we combine the different parts of the huipil, making your boots even more unique!
These boots are custom made, upon order you will be sent a picture that will teach you how to measure your foot to get the best fit ever.
- Soft leather insole and sole sewn into the boot
- Hand-woven 100% local textile
- Quality materials and a fine finish
- Handmade by our awesome artisans
- Break them in (real leather takes time to adapt to your foot)
- Triple stitch so you can push it's limits
- Hand-welted sole
For more information please call +1 (616) 828 5244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds & Exchanges: All UTZ products are non-returnable, non exchangeable, all sales are considered final. The only exception being if the product arrived damaged from transit - if this is the case please review our returns policy.
* If you order products to be delivered to any country outside the United States you are responsible for paying any and all import duties and taxes. UTZ Market cannot accept returns for products if you do not pay the applicable duties and taxes and we will not be able to issue a refund for any reason if duties and taxes have not been paid.