UTZ Market Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy
The Utz Market respects your privacy as a web visitor, customer, or brand. The information collected will only be used by The Utz Market to conduct our business. Personally identifiable information from visitors, customers, and brands will not be disclosed to any third parties other than to complete a necessary transaction. Example - processing payments through stripe, shipping packages for delivery, issuing payments to brands. The Utz Market will only ever ask for information when it is relevant and necessary for business.
Information The Utz Market collects:
- Information you provide to us when you visit The Utz Market, Register on The Utz Market, place an order on The Utz Market, or subscribe to information from The Utz Market.
- When registering or ordering on The Utz Market you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, or credit card information.
- Information we automatically collect from you. This includes various types of non-personal information from your interactions with our site, information collected through our Google Analytics service.
- To opt out of Google Analytics reporting on any site, install the browser add-on available from Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Credit Card Transactions
- All credit card transactions are processed securely through Stripe, a leading payment provider for online services.
Information we share:
- Service Providers & Contractors we will need to share relevant information with our service providers when you post or purchase products on The Utz Market
- We will share shipping information with UTZ Box & brands you purchase from who manage their own order fulfillment and other shipping curriers.
- Credit Card information passes directly to Stripe when you order via The Utz Market.
What The Utz Market does with your information
- We use your personal information to process your orders and service requests on The Utz Market.
- We will use your personal information such as email and phone number to disseminate and or request information.
- Information we gather from our use of Google Analytics will be used to improve our platform, to create on and offline marketing campaigns, and more.
- To personalize your visit to The Utz Market.
Cookies are small data files that save on your computer or mobile device that usually include an anonymous unique identifier that transmit information related to authentication, tracking preferences, promotional materials, tracking traffic, size & patterns.
If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your computer or device you can disable cookies in your web browser normally by adjusting settings in the “security settings” section. Note that by permanently disabling cookies in your browser may interfere with your ability to use The Utz Market and other sites with interactive services.
Security on The Utz Market is something we treat very seriously. Where applicable, we undertake additional security measures to protect our users, brands, and business however this is not a guarantee that data transmissions cannot be accessed.
Incase a Brand Store is Hacked UTZ Market will de-activate the shop and set a new password to prevent further damage. Hackers will not be able to access payment or transaction information.
Updates About Policy Changes